Saturday 30 May 2015

Makeup I´m Currently Loving


It´s been awhile since I talked about what products I have been loving at the moment, mainly because I use a lot of the things over and over again but recently there have been a few additions to my makeup routine that I haven´t been able to stop using.
Recently I have been loving a primer, and actually using it every time I use makeup I honesty can´t remember doing this, I normally forget, but this one has really amazed me, the primer in question is the Makeup Forever Step 1 Smoothing primer, it just improves the texture of my skin and like the primer says smooths it, which is my biggest concern with my skin is the texture, it´s a new release from the brand, there are actually quite a few for different concerns, I also have my eye on the Mattifying one. 
For my base I have been obsessed with 2, the Dior Star Foundation for when I want more coverage and the Chanel Vitalumìere Aqua for the days I want a lighter base that still gives me good coverage and if I need more I just pop a little bit of concealer.
For blush I have been loving Mac Crisp Whites from the new collection Wash and Dry, it´s a lovely peach colour.
For my eyes I have been loving this crayon Colorband Eyeshadow and liner from Bourjois in the shade 02 Brun, a lovely bronzy color perfect to Summer.
Finally for my lips I have been wearing non stop the Clarins Instant Light Lip Balm Perfector in the shade 06, a lovely nude.

These are my current favourites, what are yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment