Monday 1 December 2014

October-November Favourites



Monthly favourites are always a tricky thing to write about, just because I use a lot of the same products must of the time and I always feel there are not enough to share, so this time I´m combining October and November products.
For my base I have been loving Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream in 32 Light Beige, the one in the photo is my brand new one, I´m pretty close to finish my other bottle, that´s how much I love this foundation, as soon as I was running out of it I had to immediately buy a new one! It´s just amazing, the colour is a pretty good match, it´s very yellow based just how I like it! The coverage is great, must of the time I don´t even need concealer!
For the eyes, I have been a bit of a floozy, but one that I used quite a few times was the Estée Lauder Pure Color Stay-on Shadow Paint in 01 Chained, it´s such a beautiful bronzy colour.
When it comes to blush I have been switching between Mac Mineralize Blush in Love Joy ( a shimmery bronzy-peach colour)  and Nars Gina Blush ( matte peach). Love them both!
For the lips, I have been enjoying a more nude lip than usual, again when it comes to lipstick I´m also a floozy, but there are 2 that I have been loving. The first one it´s a surprise to me it´s a peachy nude that before I really didn´t like but there is something about the Nars Satin Lip Pencil in Isola Bella that just works, and the second is the Dior Rouge Dior in 434 Brun Samarcande, it´s a lovely nudey, brown pinky shade that I have been using non stop. I´m obsessed!

What have you been loving this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment