Thursday 4 December 2014

New In




I recently went to Spain and of course I did some Beauty shopping. Shocker, I know!!!
I definitely had to restrain myself, because if I had my way, I would have bought a lot more!
Now moving on to what matters, what did I buy????
As usual I went a little Nars mad, I bought the Nars Eyeshadow Duo in Cordura- I already used the lighter shade all over the lid a couple of times and I have to say its love! So beautiful! I can´t wait to use the darker shade to smoke it out, maybe next time I´ll go out for dinner.
I bought 3 lipsticks all in different formulas- the Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Dolce Vita, it´s a warm rosy slightly red shade, sorry I´m terrible at describing colours. Nars Pure Matte Lipstick in Tonkin, it´s a warm nude slightly pinky-browny 90s shade??? I know I´m amazing at describing colours, not! I also just realised that I should have taken the lids of the Nars lipsticks so you could see the colours! What an Idiot! Sorry! And finally I bought the Nars Audacious Lipstick in Brigitte, looks beautiful in the tube but on my lips it looks like a bright peachy-coral shade that I´m not sure it suits me, I shall keep trying to use it! I also have my eye on a few more colours!
I also went to Bobbi Brown, and bought another brush, this time was the Full Coverage Face, which is funny because I think it makes my foundation look more natural than full coverage like my beloved Sigma F 80 Flat Kabuki Brush does. But I still like it.
On the more affordable side I bought the Maybelline Color Elixir in 725 Caramel Infused, I´m OBSESSED with this colour! I LOVE IT! I also bought the Max Factor FaceFinity All day Primer, so far so good, I quite like it.
And finally I bought these Rimmel Keep Calm balms in 020 Pink Blush Keep Calm and Kiss and 030 Berry Blush Keep Calm and Rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment