Wednesday 31 December 2014

2014 Makeup Favourites!



Tomorrow will be 2015! 2014 went by so fast!
Here are my 2014 makeup favourites, I thought it would more difficult to narrow down my favourite products of the year, but I manage to do it!
So let´s begin

I always start my eye makeup first! I forgot to include in the picture but my holy grail eyeshadow primer is the Nars Pro prime smudge proof eyeshadow base, it´s the best for my oily eye lids!

Eyeshadow- I love to play around with different eyeshadows and eyeshadow palettes but the stand out, holy grail, if I could only have one eyeshadow is Mac Soba, I love it so much! This is my favourite eyeshadow ever!

Eye Liner- My favourite, another holy grail product is Dior waterproof eyeliner pencil 594 Intense Brown. I think I have repurchased this 3 or 4 times, that´s how much I love it!

Mascara- My holy grail is the Max Factor False Lash Effect, but I also loved the Lóreal Miss Manga.

Foundation- Nars Sheer Glow is still my holy grail but this year 2 foundations stole my heart, in the end I choose the Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream, I love this foundation so much that I already bought another one! The coverage are colour match are just perfect! The other foundation that I also loved is the Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk foundation, I use it more in the evening for going out to dinner, parties or special events.

Concealer- I´m a bit of a floozy when it comes to concealer so I couldn´t  pick one, but for under my eyes the By Terry Touch Expert Advanced is still one of my holy grail products but the Nars Creamy concealer is also amazing! I have been using this a lot this year, I use the shade Custard which is more yellow toned, great for a bit of a highlight and the by terry is more peachy.

Bronzer- This year I fell back in love with bronzer, I stop using it for a while, but this year I loved using bronzer, and my favourite is an old favourite holy grail  Nars Laguna! It´s Perfection! I have a few bronzers that I love but this one has my heart!

Blush- I love me a peach blush! Pretty much all my blushes are a peachy shade, so it was super difficult to chose just one, in the end I choose Nars Gina, I just have been gravitating to this blush a lot through out the year.

Highlighter- This year I have skipped highlighter a lot, my skin texture hasn´t been the best so I didn´t want to make that more visible. But one highlighter that I used when I wanted a luminous glow is the Balm Betty Lou Manizer, it just gives a bronzy glow to the face. I also love Mary Lou Manizer.

Lips- This was so hard, because I love love lipstick  but in the end I choose Mac Patisserie for my nude/ natural colour and Mac Flat Out Fabulous for my bold shade.

Lip Gloss- It´s a fairly new addition but my Maybelliner Color Elixir in 725 
Caramel Infused has to be my favourite! Seriously love this color!

So here they are my 2014 makeup favourites? What were yours?
I hope you have an amazing New Year! Happy 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment