Monday 20 October 2014

Bobbi Brown Mini Haul



Every time I go to Spain, one of counters I always get excited to check is Bobbi Brown. I always find impossible to leave without purchasing anything.
I have had my eye on the Eye Blender brush for a while now, and this time I bought it, and boy I´m I glad I did! It just makes your eyeshadow look flawless, its just so fuss free.
And yes I bought another palette the Smokey Nudes Eye Palette, I know I have a problem!I think we established that by now! I blame Tijan, when I saw her using this palette in a video I knew it had to be mine. Also a Tijan inspired purchase is the Bobbi Brown Long Wear Cream Eyeshadow in Beach Bronze 16.
Iam definitely having a Bobbi Brown moment and I already have a few more things in my Wish List.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment