Saturday 30 August 2014

August Favourites



This month I didn´t have a lot of new favourites, I´m still using a lot of the products from my July Favourites. One of the products that I changed this month was my foundation, I switched between the Chanel Perfection Lumière foundation (shade 20 Beige) and the By Terry Terrybly Densiliss foundation (shade 7 Golden Beige), their finish is a lot more matte than I´m used to, which is perfect for Summer since my skin gets super oily this time of the year. For bronzer Nars Laguna is still my favourite, I know I have been mentioning it a lot!
For mascara I have a new favourite Lòreal Miss Manga Mascara, I love it! 
Finally for lips Mac Patisserie is still my favourite, our love affair is still going strong! But for something new I have been enjoying Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet in Pink Pong, it´s a gorgeous bright pink and for gloss I have been reaching for Chanel Glossimer in 179 Murmure, a pinky coral.

No comments:

Post a Comment