Saturday 28 June 2014

Estée Lauder Bronze Goddess 2014 Collection- The Nudes Eyeshadow Palette










Every Summer Estée Lauder releases their Bronze Goddess Collection , and every year I´m tempted to pick up something from the collection, last year I bought quite a few things that includes the highlighter( not shown) the Bronzer-I LOVE IT so much, it´s definitely my favourite since last year! My shade is 03 Medium Deep and the Perfume-My Summer Scent! Love Love this! Smells Amazing! (Both products shown in the pictures) ( The Bronzer and Perfume you can still buy from this year collection, from what I saw the packaging is still the same)
This year when I first saw pictures of this collection what caught my eye was The Nudes Eyeshadow Palette. What a Surprise? Me buying another eyeshadow Palette? Never?!? Just kidding I couldn't wait to get my hands on this baby!!! Since I got it, I haven´t used anything else. I love the neutral matte side, you can do an everyday day eye to a smokey eye, and add a pop of colour with the shimmer shades.
The ones I have been using the most are the 3rd and 4th shades from the matte side and the copper-bronzey shade from the shimmer side, but I can´t wait to try the other shades. The shadows have great pigmentation, are soft and easy to blend.
This palette is just beautiful! From the whole collection this is definitely the Most have product!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment