Tuesday 10 June 2014

Currently Loving # 1


Now that the sun is coming out more and we are getting ready for Summer, even though the rain has come out a few times, NOT ACCEPTABLE it´s JUNE!!!! I have been craving the bronze Goddess look with a pop of colour on the lips.
So here is a few products I have been loving, The Ysl Touche Eclat foundation because it gives me a little bit of colour without making me look orange, I just slightly blend it into my neck (my shade is B40), this is a dewy foundation so soon enough I will have to stop wearing it because during the Summer my skin gets very oily so I have to use more matte foundations or Say Goodbye Dewy look and Hello Oily Hot Mess, and yes there is a Difference!!! One looks amazing, fresh and healthy and the second looks gross not a good look! But for now while is not super hot I can still wear it, I love this foundation!
Next we move on into bronzer I´m obsessed with this bronzer from the Clarins summer collection ( review here), I have been using it a lot. For blush I feel back in love with my Nars Blush in Gina its a beautiful matte peach blush I love it it has hardly left my cheeks this past few weeks and for highlighter I have been loving Betty-Lou Manizer from The Balm that just adds a beautiful bronzey glow.
Now onto eyes I could do a post just about my favourite eyeshadows but one in particular that I have been loving is Indianwood paint pot from Mac, it´s a gold-bronze eyeshadow to me is like mac woodwinked in cream form, I have been wearing this look with  my new favourite lipstick Mac Flat Out Fabulous, I´m obsessed with this amazing Hot Pink colour, it´s a retro matte formula so I would advise you to exfoliated and moisturiser your lips very well before you use it. And finally another favourite is a Mac Lustering its a beautiful pink-straberry-berry colour?? I´m terrible at describing things! Iam in Love with it so pretty for Summer. So here are a few of may favourites products at the moment.

What have you been loving?What are your Summer must haves?

No comments:

Post a Comment