Friday 11 April 2014

Nars Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base



Primers some people love them and can´t do their makeup without them and others just can´t be bothered. I have to say that I fall into the second category but I´m only talking about face primers because when it comes to eyeshadow primers I always use them simply because I have very oily eyelids ( Sexy ha?) and if I don´t use a primer most of the time my eyeshadow will either crease or  won´t last very long. So it´s when the Nars Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base- (£19.50) comes in, my eyeshadows never crease and last a very long time. I have tried a few eyeshadow primers but I can honesty say this is the best one I ever tried and is one my Holy Grail products. I know is not the cheapest but to me is definitely worth it, so if you have oily eyelids and your eyeshadow isn´t lasting very long give this a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment