Monday 31 March 2014

Paris Haul Part 2




This post is way overdue, last month I went to Paris to visit my cousin and of course I did some shopping or I should be saying a lot shopping but I have been saving for a while so that I could treat myself to a few things.
In a previous post I have already shown you what I got when I went again to Paris last week.

This is what I bought:

- Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation in shade 4 ( which turned out to be just a little too light thats why I bought 6, shown in my 1st Paris Haul)

- Laura Mercier Silk Crème Foundation in Beige Ivory

- Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream in 52 Light Beige

- Bourjois Happy Light Foundation in 50 Porcelain (to mix with shade 53 that I already have but its a little to dark for me right now)

- Clinique Super Primer Color Correct Redness

- Nars Blush in Sin and Douceur

- Nars Lola Lola single eyeshadow

- Nars And God Created the Woman Palette ( This was launched last year and everyone went mad about, so when I saw this and didn´t twice about getting it ! So excited that I finally got this!!)

- Urban Decay eyeshadows in Naked and Buck

- By Terry Hyluronic Hydra Powder

- Revlon Color Burst Laquer Balm in Demure and Whimsical

I´m still testing the products but soon I will start to make reviews.

Do you any have of the products? Do you like them? Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment