Wednesday 12 March 2014

Charlotte Tilbury Makeup



A few months back I posted about my Charlotte Tilbury makeup wish list. This post is way overdue since I got these products just before Christmas, so I had plenty of time to play with them.
I placed a order from the Selfridges website and paid 15£ for shipping but I came in less than 4 days, it came so fast it was worth it!
I did not order everything that I wanted but I still made a little dent on my bank account. I have no regrets! Haha

In the end I ended up ordering:
- The Colour Coded Eyeshadow Palette in Dolce Vita - 38£
This palette is beautiful, the shadows are so buttery and the pigmentation is amazing.
- The FilmStar Bronze & Glow- 49£
The packaging is stunning takes you back to the Old Hollywood Era when everything was just so Glamorous and Fabulous! I love the Bronzer and the Highlighter,again the pigmentation is amazing. I´m Obsessed!!
- The Colour Chameleon Colour Morphing Eyeshadow Pencil in Amber Haze - 19£
Another winner, I love the colour and pigmentation.
- Make up Bag - 15£
I just had to have it!! It´s so cute.
( I couldn´t  find it in the website anymore, sorry)

This is what I bought, and I couldn´t be happier with it and I can´t wait to make another order so I can pick up the other bits that I still want. It´s not the cheapest but is totally worth it!!


No comments:

Post a Comment